Monday, March 4, 2024

Vision On

-near my current home is Tauranga Boys College it is just across the Street corner. Address one off number 666. There is a large wall with a large painting across it of a man's face looking like Walt Disney. And next to that white, concrete Pyramid like, steps / seating. Across the Street corner from the College is the Garden of Eden. About 1992 I saw in the magazine TV Soap a photo of a cast shot of Days of our Lives. It was a big cast. They too were standing on rising long seating / maybe plank seating. Among the cast I saw a man looking like my relative Jim 'Dowling'. There was never an actor on that series looking like that. There are blocks of homes that could be moved if the Garden of Eden were proved to be there. Because it would be a massive tourist attraction. DISNEY / DOWLING / DESTROYER. It was near the Street my home is in I met the man looking like Walt Disney and he bought me the Disney book of stories. Published by PARRAGON. Like the College's Latin motto PERGO et PERAGO. This says the man looking like Walt Disney might be saying. Leave the homes intact on the several blocks. And around the outsides of them have rising seating. So people could sit on the Pyramid like seating. The Disney book Published by PARRAGON and the Boys College a few blocks away PERGO et PERAGO. Like Watcher was pointing out the Pyramid shaped steps at the Boys College and saying the Garden of Eden across the Street from the College should use High School Sports Stadium style seats around it. And the wall mural of the man looking like Disney's face. Maybe I will stay living here

-the idea for Pyramid shaped seating like at a US High School sports field. The idea the man I call The Watcher says to set it up around the Garden of Eden. Like in a lunch area of Tauranga Boys College are tall concrete steps / seating. Next to those on a large wall is a large picture of a man looking like WATCHER or WALTER Disney. That might say the Garden of Eden gets the tall seating around it. And I stay the rest of my life in my home in the Garden of Eden. And if 'Watcher' set up the steps and wall mural in the College and suggested the Pyramid seating go around the Garden of Eden. And too especially if I imagined the Days of our Lives cast photo. With the cast on rising level steps. And I imagined in the photo my relative Jim Dowling. DOWLING as in DOWRY. I briefly did several hours a week filling plastic bottles with alcohol. Like the hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...