Thursday, February 29, 2024

The Key

-about 1980 several of us young people went to paddocks across Darraghs Road from my home

-several of us- like I might be each of the main evil Revelations figures

-as we were crossing the paddocks a type of pig ran out

-I rose a post of timber as if in self defense

-by the paddocks was Reid's Bacon Factory

-DARRAGHS as in DAREDEVIL AGER. I was a super hero around space called Daredevil. My powers included a BATON

-the BATON like the post of TIMBER

-the Bible says the Anti-Christ rules all nations with an Iron Rod

-Marvel Comics' Daredevil's real name is MATT MURDOCK

-like me that day MATTHEW Ager in the PADDOCKS

-he is a Lawyer

-like my other breakdowns. The corrupt to do with me get 15 years each and after time in Prison waiting for the trial

-I rose a post of timber. Several years later I broke windows around the local houses with an axe

-the post of timber and axe incidents. Off the same Road as each other. Like the other breakdowns

-a type of WILD PIG ran out

-I am a super hero like Mark WAHLBERG. Having sex with people. Maybe as a costume what I took from him

-baseball cap on the right way, blue jeans, sneakers and bare chested

-the wild pig escaped the Bacon Factory somehow

-my companies I have put together don't fold. They escape closing 

-the corrupt ones do

-later in that same trip in bush. Some of us found some really old BOTTLES and took them

-an elderly man approached in the distance

-BOTTLES maybe meaning BABIES or BIBLES

-the post of TIMBER I rose. Like Charles studied at TIMBERTOP Campus. Revelations calls the Anti-Christ the KING of terror

-this might say many companies will fold except the ones I have set up for me to own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...