Thursday, February 1, 2024

100

-an attempt to get the super hero powers, personality and appearance I want

-when I was young my grandfather (maybe at that point the Watcher) said if I wanted to. I could sit upstairs of my grandparents' bedroom's balcony. That was usually locked

-like looking at the VIEW / Watcher

-the way this is set up may be Watcher saying this is true

-I didn't want to

-and another time I asked him to make a Winnie the Pooh paperback I owned in to a hardcover

-again at this point my grandfather might have been the Watcher

-he put card in each sleeve

-the book series had the character CHRISTOPHER ROBIN

-I ROBBED 'CHRISTIAN' of his exact appearance on the outside. And his MESSIAH like personality I saw in him in the add

-and too in me. Put the list of super hero powers in me

-the card going in to the sleeves. Like the powers are fully in me. I don't need to send out a split of me or transform by body etc

-the card going in to the sleeves. Maybe meaning I keep many of the paranormal abilities I had

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...