Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Outcasts

 -stars etc might be made OUTCASTS

-like about 1993 I was lying in bed at night. I felt something in my throat. I ran to the bathroom. And in the sink spat out my whole tongue. It came off whole with no blood or pain and just came simply off. I was able to press it through whole through the circular grate of the bathroom sink. Then straight away I  had a new tongue in my mouth. All of those things with ease and no pain etc

-my TONGUE coming off- like a lot of people wind up with no one to talk to them

-the circular grate- like largely the fault of DC Comics' Jenette Kahn. The grate looks like their old logo. And maybe the fault of Jesus Christ. The grate is HOLY

-maybe a lot of the reason people turn on them. Stars etc coming close to causing ALTERNATIVE Earth / two tongues

-several things I daydreamed up when young. Hell effects that damned you and transformed your body

-the tongue just came out. Like people will be made OUT CASTS


-in 1978 my friend Chris Pilditch' mother took us to the Mount Surf Beach

-I found a plate sized rock that may have looked like Australia

-I pretended to have collapsed on the sand

-CHRISTOPHER / OSTRACIZE 

-AUSTRALIA / OSTRACIZE

-PILDITCH / OSTRACIZE

-decades later he said he was thinking of studying to be a MUSICIAN at University

-like most of those ostracized are celebrities

-they are mainly turned on for ALTERNATIVE EARTH almost happening

-like the AUSTRALIA shaped ROCK

-PILDITCH the stars get DITCHED by people

-maybe I avoided Alternative Earth happening from the night I went to the supermarket. Partly because I thought I might collapse with a mass of food to take on my bike. And partly feigning it. I was at the Hospital for 7 hours. Which might have been avoided Alternative Earth happening

-CHRIS PILDITCH- CHRIST. PUBLISHER. CORRUPTION. CELEBRITES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...