Thursday, March 14, 2024

Final Fate of the Doom Patrol

-I had ideas my adopted parents in another version of me

-as Gar Logan / Beast Boy when we were very young

-he was a member of the DC Comics 1960s super-heroes team the Doom Patrol

-in their last issue a lot of the team is killed 

-Beast Boy survives

-the two members Rita Farr / Elasti-Girl and Steve Dayton / Mento

-look like the murdered New Zealand couple Harvey and Jeannette Crewe. Murdered in 1970 and still New Zealand's biggest murder mystery

-so maybe a few of the Doom Patrol came over to this world

-when I was young I asked my grandfather to make my Winnie the Pooh paperback in to a hardcover

-he put card in to the covers' sleeves

-HARVEY CREWE like making the book a HARD COVER

-maybe someone set this up to show my grandfather killed them. And my grandmother helped cover it up

-another time when I was young. My grandfather said If you want you can sit outside on my grandparents' upstairs bedroom balcony and see the view. The door was usually locked

-I didn't want to

-maybe someone setting it up like saying my grandfather caught or found out about my grandmother having sex with Harvey Crewe

-like seeing them in a bedroom

-HARVEY CREWE- like maybe this confirms my list of children I have or the affairs I have had

-a HARD SCREW

-in the early 1990s I watched a nightly US news program HARD COPY / HARVEY CREWE

-the Presenter once read the item

-actor Andrew Shue's wife Elizabeth Shue has left him for actor Val Kilmer

-Andrew and Elizabeth are brother and sister and both actors. So the item wasn't real

-like saying some of the members of Doom Patrol came to our planet

-or my grandmother had sex with Harvey CREWE / SCREW

-earlier today I saw on an Online site. A Trade Book of Doom Patrol stories. From a lot more recent years. And the designs of the team more like the original 1960s team. Not the weird and partly twisted versions the team in comics has now. I hadn't seen the version I saw in the book today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...