Saturday, March 30, 2024

Superman No More

 -elements I want removed


-any partner I currently have or get. Any husband, wife or like real partner. Any I have now or any I ever get. Their real minds gone. So they only act and look like they are real

-any of these except me. They don't come back or if they do they aren't really thinking. And ideally don't get any special powers- Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Gog and Magog, Batman, Mike Ratna Batman, and Revelations Messiah too if I can

-the truth to as much of the Bible as I can. Leaving me and the Garden of Eden and my miracles real

-Apes Island, Oz, 100 Acre Woods, Atlantis / JLA, Swamp Thing, E.T., the Smurfs, Paradise Island

-father Ian as a super hero ideally ever, Daniel as a super hero, pregnancy or ability in me, me becoming like Darth Vader, Zak and Danny Boy as super-heroes. The pets as super-heroes

-productions not to return-

-Mills Reef Winery, Anthony Hay, the Smurfs, Beaches BOP Polytechnics, BOP Polytechnic Archie, Beaches James Cook Street, James Cook Street, productions with my grandparents in long ago, Otumoetai College 1987 Grease, my mother Christine Grease, Tauranga Boys College, Tauranga Intermediate, Tauranga Hospital, Daniel super hero, Ian super hero, Otumoetai College Senior Year in 1982, Oz, Archie and my wife, any channels the False Prophet or Second Beast try to set up with me in, Otumoetai Primary, local Simpsons, Stewart Island, Devon Mall / Days of our Lives, local grown up Archie, Te Mata Primary School, Batman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...