Friday, May 17, 2024

Titanic

-about 1987 I had two dreams. Each time in my dream I was lying on my bed in my bedroom at my grandparents'

-the first dream on the facing wall was a probably super-heroine. She looked like Wonder Girl. Tall, beautiful, long black hair. She was wearing an original costume. Black boots. And 'tight' black body all over. Coming down from the top of the shoulders was like an upside down pyramid. With angled sides. White inside with black Cross-Hatching. ART TERM for like black lines spider webs. She had the look of a fallen Wonder Girl. Up in the top wardrobe behind her my Australian Planet reprints of DC Comics

-the next dream on the same wall but in the right corner of the bedroom. A Witch. Simple long black dress and simple straight long black hair. She looked like former New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda ARDERN. Standing behind a turning comic stand with mostly US edition DC Comics

-maybe telling me the New Zealand Government's plans for my comic and product ideas sink the ship

-probably done in conjunction with former DC Comics Head Jenette Kahn. Taking away the 400+ songs I wrote about me and giving them to someone else. The lead character of a key Archie like series based on me. Made the sleazy geeky villain of the series instead. When the line with the same characters made on another planet. With me as the starring character might be a channel by minds to just about everywhere

-the black Cross-Hatching lines. Like I was looking at a magazine on a table in front of a bookstore. The fictional leg hairs lines on star / model / SINGER Mark Wahlberg. Long, black and far spaced. WAHLBERG as in I called the Archie High School WINDSOR High

-the photo I imagined of WAHLBERG like the company sunk like the Titanic hitting an ICEBERG. Wonder Girl a member of the New Teen TITANS

-Wonder Girl and the Titans having a long fall. And her life ruined over and over. And she made terrible like the bitch of that planet. But it was decades after I had these dreams before I realized it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...