Friday, May 17, 2024

Redeemer

 -in each Universe

-are wagon wheel shaped spokes extending out around the sides of the Universe 

-inside each are 33% of products, media features are made up of Marvel Comics products

-forever in each Universe of Marvel Comics features

-and for each Star. Life has the same standard gifts etc that I have listed for their Universe

-if people want they can form a copy of a home from this list

-List of Stars' HomesList of Stars' Homes

-in Sydney in 1980. We were at a small type of theme park by the Pier. I went in to a turning box just held over the water. It was dangerous along one full edge was a gap. I could have fallen out. Maybe this shown to me by my maybe father the Watcher

-replace DC Comics with Marvel Comics for this miracle

-in the TV series Lidsville the teen boy is at a Fair. In a back room he falls in to a massive black magician's hat

-about 1982 I was in a second hand bookstore. There was a curtain in front of a door to the back room. I peered around it in case there was a comic stand I could buy. A turning one with 4 sides and 8 shelves on each side. There was one. I offered the store owner $10 for it and he said Yes. I then asked if I could by it at a lower price. I don't know what he said to that. Maybe I thought of it because I might be psychic 

-the spinning fly through the gaps of my backside, and out of that and in to my mouth. Said to replace the miracles for Iran, New Zealand and Britain. And the turning box I went in to over the edge with a gap along one edge. Told me to replace DC Comics features with Marvel Comics features on the Wagon Wheel structures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...