Tuesday, April 9, 2024

One on One

-I might be two super hero splits that keep coming out of me

-one looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld. In a He-Man costume from the 1987 Masters of the Universe film

-the other looking like actor Kyle Lowder of Days of our Lives. As him I go around wearing a white towel around my waist

-each of them with the power to do or cause just about anything

-any miracle at all virtually

-and when in these splits I find people to have sex with and get pregnant

-and in these splits I fight crime


-the split looking like Rob LIE FIELD. The skeleton LYING in the ditch in the PADDOCKS. He has the He-Man costume. Like in the movie Masters of the Universe. The villain is SKELETOR. Set in ETERNIA. The Ship that first charted New Zealand was called the ENDEAVOUR

-the split coming out of me looking like actor Kyle Lowder. As him I am always wearing the white towel. Like the slide taken of me showing me standing in full fully naked


-about 1993 I was lying in bed

-for some reason that night for a change I was in bed naked

-I felt my throat

-I ran to the bathroom running naked. Past my grandparents while they were in bed

-in the bathroom. I spat out my tongue

-whole and without blood and pain

-I was able to push it whole through the bathroom sink grate

-then straight away I had a new tongue in my throat



-I was naked

-both super-heroes splits start. From when I was a toddler standing showing me in full naked in my grandparents' garden in a slide. I was in my maybe 'birthday suit'. And these splits might continue to come out of me maybe until I die. About 6 years later I was in paddocks at the end of the next Street we lived on. In a ditch was the full skeleton of a man. Like me in the slide to me seeing the bones / naked man in the ditch. Like in my 'deathbed'. These two times like me running past my grandparents naked


-the tongue going down the sink grate

-me having sex and getting males and females pregnant  


-TONGUE sounds like ONE ON ONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...