Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Baton

-in 1980 I was living in Darraghs Road

-one day several of us young people went to paddocks across the Road

-there was Reid's BACON Factory at the edge of the paddocks

-somehow some sort of PIG ran out

-I raised a post of timber as if in self defense

-PIG as in BACON

-and as in Billy BATSON. A super hero once called Captain Marvel

-his powers are worked out like mine. My ideal super hero powers. The first letter of each power is the first letter of once special themed rooms of my home

-and that year 1980. There was a student in my year and he lived too in Darraghs Road

-his name was Glen 'Hesloff'

-I see now he looked a lot like the man Christian Paredes from the Fitness Add I saw in 1995. That I have since wanted to look exactly like

-so in Darraghs Road are maybe connections for my ideal super hero powers and full appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...