Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Holland

-in 1991 a man came to my grandparents' front door during dinner

-tall, shoulder length black hair at the back and to me a really evil looking face

-he was wearing a fawn suit like a formal Doctor. So he looked like character Doctor Peter Holland

-he said Get your grandfather mate like a threat

-like threatening me being a villain in a soap opera channel, my sex altered, really bad treatment by Social Services and being trapped in a really bad life for the rest of it

-I have always wondered if he was the Anti-Christ



-he represented the three about only paranormal things left on Earth

-he looked like Doctor Peter HOLLAND of nightly Australian soap opera played by Peter LOCHRAN

-HOLLAND like maybe the WHOLE of my list was removed

-maybe including the history of Christianity as in HOLY LAND

-except my home at the Garden of Eden. HOLY LAND

-it might have been the WHOLE number of the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and Yeti at my front door

-the Loch Ness Monster like the locked versions of Bigfoot, it and Yeti

-all three are like monsters that never die, are seen occasionally but not proven

-the Loch Ness Monster- for the main Universe of miracles called Smallville

-Bigfoot and Yeti- like the lesser worked on Universes of Campbelltown and Sanctuary Supreme

-he said Get your grandfather mate. Like I tried to get rid of all the list

-my grandfather said Tell him we don't want anything. Like I want to get rid of all the list

-I just shut the door on him and walked away

-three balanced actions like for each of the three creatures

-they might have appeared as LOCHRAN / locked at my front door in 1991

-he looked like Disney's ALADDIN

-HOLLAND / ALADDIN

-on a trip to the USA one night I got LOST at each of THREE Washington DC Memorials / Monuments / Monsters

-the man at my front door. Wearing an all pale fawn suit. Like being naked. Me as CHRISTIAN PAREDES / HOLLAND PETER always fighting crime naked

-the large LOCH Ness Monster. And the two ape like creatures. Bigfoot and Yeti

-maybe saying the two men who I might have been meant to marry but Jesus Christ and Jenette Kahn wrecked the idea. With actor Tom Holland and a man like me and looking like character David Platt who was based on me. The pair of them because they are still considered Royalty must marry and stick at it

-LOCK MATRIMONY.  They can't separate .And one of their wives is like Lois Lane in Lois and Clark. She is Bigfoot. And the other wife of them YETI like she feels like Yet I. They both have affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Base

 -the insides of Moons carved out -from the year 2000 onwards -the bottom half inside of Moons made up of floors of -apartments like duplica...